Friday, November 03, 2006

Inaugural Posting - Thanks For Coming By

It would seem that my original website's domain name was in dispute and seeing as I was threatened with lawsuits over the use of the word "womanese", I opted to cancel the site, freeing the domain name and instead went with a blog. I think this works better to serve my purpose anyway. Before I go on, any women that may at some point or another be in the audience, don't be offended. This is just me leveling the playing field. All day guys get dissed and dogged out by women and we're not allowed to defend ourselves without being called gay or whatever, so sit there and allow one guy unafraid to stand up for our side to tell you a little bit about yourselves. You are not without fault either.

Now that that's out of the way, on with the show.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home